Contact Paper Window DIY

These are mostly thanks to ideas I've found off pinterest.com ;) but I've still made them my own.

I have an old wooden ikea tv stand, we keep tons of junk in the bottom since there is lots of storage. Well, I was sick and tired of looking at the junk all the time so I decided to cover it up. My first try was a complete failure because I was going to use scrapbooking paper in the windows. It looked cute, but the cable box is down there and it totally blocked the signal, so while it was cute it was completely inconvenient!

Next, I went to Make-Man and did some snooping around and found some contact paper that I could put in the windows that gave it a blurred effect and I could most likely still get the signal to the cable box..bingo! I took it home and cut out some cute images on my Cricut then traced them on the contact paper, cut them out, and stuck them to the window!! Sooooo simple and it makes the doors look super cute!!!

(*NOTE: I tried the contact paper in the cricut and it was a no-go! The cricut pulled the paper and demolished the contact paper.:( )

Here are some pictures:





How do you like it?? Give me some feedback:)!!!
Leslie

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment